The Boulder Jewish Community Foundation is excited to announce a new matching fund opportunity. For a limited time, all donations to the BJCF will be matched, dollar for dollar – including multiyear pledges.
This matching grant is to is to encourage collaborative and inclusive programs for the Boulder County Jewish Community.
Double Your Donation Dollars – Act Now!
To apply for a grant from the Boulder Jewish Community Foundation (BJCF), please create a one-page written request and submit it to email@example.com. The request should include the following information:
- Organization name, address, phone, and url
- Contact name, title, phone and email
- Name of program/project
- Amount of funds requested
- Description of how the grant will be used
- The anticipated impact of the program/project
- Information on how the program/project will be evaluated
- The budget for the program/project and the amount of funds already secured
- The completion date of the program/project and the completion date of the evaluation of the program/project
The deadline to submit an application is July 11, 2014. All applicants will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email by July 14, 2014, please resubmit your request no later than July 18, 2014 with “Resubmission” in the title line.
Funds will be awarded in September 2014 for spending on projects in the 2014-2015 grant cycle
Types of Support
- Assistance with the underwriting of the facility costs of a planned fundraiser or event
- The improvement or upgrade of your facility
- Development or improvement of your online presence
We strongly encourage, and will give priority to, grant requests for funds that will be used for matching grant purposes on at least a dollar-for-dollar basis.
Before Applying, Please Note
- All grantees must be located in / or have a location in Boulder County, Colorado
- All grantees must have proof of IRS federal tax exempt status or have a fiscal agent/fiscal sponsor with proof of IRS federal tax exempt status.
- By submitting an application and accepting grant funds, you agree to provide the BJCF with a brief evaluation on the use of the funds and any matching amounts received.
If you have any questions regarding this application or the grant process, please contact the BJCF at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and effort in submitting a request.
The Boulder Jewish Community Foundation (BJCF) has an endowment fund, the income from which is used to assist Jewish communal organizations in the Boulder area with space- and facility-related needs.
Last year we assisted 18 organizations and allocated $14,950. These gifts ranged from $250 – $2,500 and were directed primarily towards facility needs, including: Boulder Jewish Festival, annual fundraising events, and space rentals.
This year we plan to award funds in September 2014 for spending on projects in the 2014-2015 grant cycle:
- Assistance with the underwriting of the facility costs of a planned fundraiser or event.
- Facility needs for the improvement or upgrade of your building.
If your organization, or an organization you are aware of, could benefit from assistance please send a one page written request to email@example.com. We ask that all requests be received by July 11th. We will confirm all grant requests received. If you do not receive a confirmation by Friday, July 14th, please resubmit your request no later than July 18th with “Resubmission” in the title line. In your submission please indicate the amount requested, explain the intended purpose, and outline the anticipated impact of the allocation and a plan for donor matches (if applicable). We strongly encourage, and will give priority to, grant requests for funds that will be used for matching grant purposes on at least a dollar-for-dollar basis.
- Evidence of your current 501(c)(3) status, Organization name, address, and name, email address and phone number of primary contact.
- If your organization received a grant in 2013 please provide us a brief status on the use of funds and matching amounts received.
If you have any questions regarding this matter the Boulder Jewish Community Foundation can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BJCF accepts community donations to our “Jewish Together – Boulder” fund. Donations to this fund are matched by other non-profits (often 2 to 1). From these funds, we expand grants and support other collaborative community needs.
VISIT our booth at the Boulder Jewish Festival, Sunday, June 8th.