To apply for a grant from the Boulder Jewish Community Foundation (BJCF), please create a one-page written request and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should include the following information:
- Organization name, address, phone, and url
- Contact name, title, phone and email
- Name of program/project
- Amount of funds requested
- Description of how the grant will be used
- The anticipated impact of the program/project
- Information on how the program/project will be evaluated
- The budget for the program/project and the amount of funds already secured
- The completion date of the program/project and the completion date of the evaluation of the program/project
The deadline to submit an application is July 11, 2014. All applicants will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email by July 14, 2014, please resubmit your request no later than July 18, 2014 with “Resubmission” in the title line.
Funds will be awarded in September 2014 for spending on projects in the 2014-2015 grant cycle
Types of Support
- Assistance with the underwriting of the facility costs of a planned fundraiser or event
- The improvement or upgrade of your facility
- Development or improvement of your online presence
We strongly encourage, and will give priority to, grant requests for funds that will be used for matching grant purposes on at least a dollar-for-dollar basis.
Before Applying, Please Note
- All grantees must be located in / or have a location in Boulder County, Colorado
- All grantees must have proof of IRS federal tax exempt status or have a fiscal agent/fiscal sponsor with proof of IRS federal tax exempt status.
- By submitting an application and accepting grant funds, you agree to provide the BJCF with a brief evaluation on the use of the funds and any matching amounts received.
If you have any questions regarding this application or the grant process, please contact the BJCF at email@example.com
Thank you for your time and effort in submitting a request.