The Boulder Jewish Community Foundation (BJCF) has changed the grant application process for 2015. Grant applications are now best submitted online. Previous grantee organizations will receive an invitation containing a link to the online application.
First-time applicants must be pre-qualified to apply for a grant. To pre-qualify, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Organization name and location
- Contact name and email
- Evidence of IRS tax-exempt status for requesting organization or fiscal sponsor
The deadline to submit an application is 5pm on Monday, July 13, 2015.
Before applying, please note:
- All grantees must be located in / or have a location in Boulder County, Colorado
- All grantees must have proof of IRS federal tax-exempt status or have a fiscal agent/sponsor with proof of IRS federal tax-exempt status
- By submitting an application and accepting grant funds, the grantee agrees to provide the BJCF with a brief evaluation on the use of the funds and any matching amounts received
The BJCF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports the Boulder County Jewish community by providing funds to a number of social service agencies, programs, and organizations that care for people in need as well as sustain and enhance Jewish life. The mission of the BJCF has stayed the same since our inception in 1995 – To create a culture and environment where Jewish life will thrive for all members of the Boulder County Jewish Community. To find out more about the BJCF, how you can support the Boulder Jewish Community, or non-infrastructure related funding, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and effort in submitting a request.